Version 1.0. Issue Date: 05/24/18.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
I collect information you provide directly to me. For example, I collect information when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a contest, make a purchase, communicate with me via third-party social media sites, request customer service, or otherwise communicate with me.
The types of information I may collect include your name, email address, postal address, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), and any other information you choose to provide.
Information I Collect Automatically
When you access or use my Services, I may automatically collect information about you including:
Log Information: I collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol ("IP" address), web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: I collect information about the mobile device you use to access my Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: I and my service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help me improve my Services and your experience, see which areas and features of my Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in my Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
USE OF INFORMATION
I may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote my products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Trendy Puku and others, and provide news and information I think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with my Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information I get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
I am based in the United States and the information I collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to me, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on my behalf;
- When you participate int he interactive areas of my Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments, and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if I believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If I believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Trendy Puku or others; and
- With your consent or at your direction
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Pinterest "Pin" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Trendy Puku takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of my Services.
You may opt our of receiving promotional communications from me by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out, I may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your purchases or out ongoing business relations.
Version 1.0. Issue Date: 05/24/18.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that I store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
I use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of my website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of my website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow me to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around my website when they are using it. This helps me to improve the way my website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to my website. This enables me to personalize my content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to my website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. I will use this information to make my website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. I may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies I use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
My websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and I do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of my site.